Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,078TL ($875) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)