Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,439TL ($1,182) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (22 minutes ago)