Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,962TL ($631) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)