Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,127TL ($1,136) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)