Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,386TL ($635) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)