Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.459 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (€578) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)