Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,448TL (€763) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)