Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,913TL (Rp 7,260,007) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)