Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,416TL (Rp 6,248,951) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)