Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,313TL (Rp 8,784,198) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)