Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,469TL (Rp 8,660,150) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)