Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03547 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,035TL (₨57,359) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)