Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,834TL (€547) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)