Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.030 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (€562) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)