Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00544 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,474TL (CH$454,956) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)