Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,755TL (€927) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)