Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03285 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,932TL (89,266 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)