Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03556 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,393TL (67,308 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)