Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03334 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,052TL (91,547 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)