Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (5,195 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)