Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31236 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,552TL (11,372 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)