Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36618 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,634TL (9,925 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)