Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,373TL (721,576 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)