Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,119TL (502,337 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)