Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (381,410 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)