Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17886 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,814TL (15,732 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (41 minutes ago)