Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13870 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,333TL (24,027 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)