Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25136 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (10,682 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)