Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17942 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,372TL (13,223 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)