Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23739 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (12,261 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)