Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00527 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (CH$711,540) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)