Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (€561) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)