Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42794 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,755TL (kr 13,448) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)