Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (kr 6,995) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)