Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (kr 7,785) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (39 minutes ago)