Cost of living comparison between Osijek, Croatia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44847 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,590TL (8,006 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (35 minutes ago)