Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.948 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,066TL (3,236 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)