Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (3,612 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)