Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL (7,091 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)