Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05236 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,705TL (51,656 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)