Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (¥100,115) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)