Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04992 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,034TL (¥80,804) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)