Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,070TL (¥94,621) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)