Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,187TL ($b2,612) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)