Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,813TL ($b3,622) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)