Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,067TL ($b3,013) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)