Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (R$ 3,693) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (32 minutes ago)