Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,285TL (R$ 3,599) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)