Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,520TL (6,734 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)