Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40996 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,407TL (10,750 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)