Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,393TL (5,734 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)