Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03251 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,655TL (112,416 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)