Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,456TL (2,724 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)