Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (3,683 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)