Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (2,449 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)