Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (3,553 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)