Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,107TL (€1,025) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)