Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,762TL (€703) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)