Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,936TL (€993) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)