Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (2,642 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)