Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,057TL (3,005 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)