Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.415 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,136TL (2,217 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)