Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18961 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,765TL (14,580 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)