Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16676 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,787TL (16,713 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)