Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,817TL (€629) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)