Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL ($1,132) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)