Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,694TL (¥109,151) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)