Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,079TL (¥115,737) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)