Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06756 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,228TL (32,982 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)