Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07371 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,378TL (32,258 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)