Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09136 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,297TL (25,139 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)