Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09849 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,340TL (23,763 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)