Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44952 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,598TL (kr10,230) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)