Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.834 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,033TL (kr4,837) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)