Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,048TL (GH₵3,864) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)