Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.840 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,089TL (GH₵3,680) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)