Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 181% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,140TL (¥273,971) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)