Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 165% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,102TL (¥192,333) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,086 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)