Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04881 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,856TL (¥99,484) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)