Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27812 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (Mex$ 8,983) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)