Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,573TL (€526) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)