Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,087TL (€674) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)