Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,433TL (¥192,615) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)