Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06582 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,948TL (руб 44,787) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)