Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (97,517 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)