Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03629 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,240TL (61,743 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)