Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03049 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,049TL (100,009 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)