Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03178 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,148TL (99,069 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)