Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,645TL (76,262 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)