Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06273 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,627TL (41,880 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (43 minutes ago)