Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,776TL (R$ 2,321) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)