Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03349 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,660TL (109,294 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)