Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01005 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,112TL (409,261 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)