Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14951 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,668TL (24,534 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)