Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,880TL (6,176 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)