Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46710 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (7,337 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)