Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.684 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,837TL (﷼ 396) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)