Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09101 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,373TL (руб 26,075) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)