Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06723 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,551TL (руб 37,935) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)