Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09467 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,636TL (руб 27,849) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)