Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06493 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,228TL (руб 34,308) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (33 minutes ago)