Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05440 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,500TL (₨45,955) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)