Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,048TL (₨43,757) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (42 minutes ago)