Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05851 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,164TL (₨54,075) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (39 minutes ago)