Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,546TL (€1,204) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)