Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.662 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,199TL (€480) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)