Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03771 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,061TL (¥81,160) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (41 minutes ago)