Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04278 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,570TL (¥83,448) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)