Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04855 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,386TL (¥69,742) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)