Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03223 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,196TL (¥99,133) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)